Setting Up Memorial Fund
To create a memorial fund follow the directions below. We know this can be a daunting process. For assistance or complete page set up, please contact Linnea Michaels firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To create a memorial, begin by clicking “Become a fundraiser”. You do not have to be the parent of the baby. We encourage friends and family to begin this process. Account holders can be transferred at a later date.
- Click “Create New Account” and fill out the registration form and click “Submit”.
- Next, click “Login Link” and log in. To the left of “Social Fundraising Memorials tab” click red tab “Create Page”.
- Fill out the Page Content of your memorial page. You can customize the Fundraising Page Title, URL, Fundraising Goal, and add a Photo. Click SAVE.
- Finally, share your page with friends/family via email and social media. When you come back to administer your page, click the “Login” button and use your username/password from the registration process. That’s it!
Click here to view an example of a Memorial Fund.