Where do I go from here?
Remember, you are not alone. First Candle and our network of members and partners are here to help. It is our goal to make sure that grieving families receive compassionate grief support and have access to the most current information and materials available. First Candle can help you to:
- Talk to a grief counselor 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, toll-free at 1-800-221-7437.
- Check for grief resources that may be available in your community or online.
- Find out how you can be connected with other parents who have had a similar experience (peer support) by calling 1-800-221-7437.
- Make donations to support research, education or family support services.
- Learn about ways to keep your baby’s memory alive.
- Access abstracts of recently published stillbirth research studies being done to identify causes and develop preventive strategies.
If you are having a hard time finding what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact our staff at 1-800-221-7437.