Join Team First Candle to Guarantee Your Entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
Team First Candle runners receive guaranteed entry to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon while raising critical funds to educate parents, caregivers and community members on ways to reduce the rates of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, the leading cause of death for babies up to one year of age. You can help further that mission and inspire the next generation of runners and athletes by running with Team First Candle in the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon!
As part of Team First Candle you receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the race (including fluid/fueling stations, medical support, entertainment, bag-check handling, security)
- Team First Candle shirt
- Finisher materials (medal, food, beverages, and more)
- A picture and video as you cross the finish line
- Complimentary entry to the NYRR TCS New York City Marathon Training Series (limited entries are available)
- Events and classes (yoga, HIIT, stretching, strength & conditioning) at the NYRR Run Center in Manhattan.
- Marathon training plans and weekly live chats for athletes of all abilities
- Fundraising resources and support, including a personal fundraising page, to help you meet your fundraising goal
- Promotion on our website and assistance with local PR support
First Candle does not cover travel expenses to and from New York City for the race. We strongly recommend the usage of the race’s official travel partners for making all reservations.
Team First Candle runners commit to fundraising a minimum of $2,620, due in full by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, October 2, 2019. Register with a team of 5 or more and the fundraising pledge gets reduced to $2,500 per runner. In addition to the fundraising pledge, runners are responsible for a $100 Team First Candle sign-up fee and the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon race registration fees of $295.
ALREADY HAVE GUARANTEED ENTRY TO THE 2019 TCS NEW YORK CITY MARATHON?
You can still run with Team First Candle and raise funds to help end SIDS and other sleep-related infant deaths. To sign up please e-mail email@example.com.